From "Gerry Wittenberg" <gere...@telus.net>
Subject Java Run Time
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2012 20:05:00 GMT
Hi
    I’ve been using OO successfully for several years on my old XP PC.  I recently bought
a new Windows 7 PC and downloaded the latest version of OO.  When I try to register OO I get
a “Must install Java Run Time”  message.  I’ve gone to Java’s site and downloaded
JRT several times and cannot convince OO that JRT is indeed installed.  I get the same message
when I try to access an OO database file.  It’s gotta be something simple, what am I doing
or not doing?

TIA

Gerry