From "Haidee Hannan" <hhan...@telus.net>
Subject HELP 3.3
Date Sun, 26 Aug 2012 23:46:07 GMT
I use my  3.3 spreadsheet  for  recurring  data every month.
I used to be able to copy a set of rows and then move down the spreadsheet and COPY  the same
info by pressing the PASTE button.
I cannot do that now with 3.3

Also the PRINTING is HORRIBLE  with  3.3  -  so  complicated  and  the result not always satisfactory.
 Takes a lot of fiddling to get the size of image printed on the page that I want.

I hate 3.3  -  is  3.4  any better ?  How can I transfer my documents back to 3.0  which I
still have but with no files in there.
Haidee Hannan