From "Maurice Howe" <>
Subject RE: OSX Mtn. Lion over Lion Response
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2012 18:03:26 GMT
Tcat, the link you gave is a black hole.  But a check of shed
some light on things.  Thanx.

Maurice Howe
Experience is the thing you have left when everything else is gone.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tcat Houser []
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2012 10:43 AM
Subject: OSX Mtn. Lion over Lion Response

Yes, I did the upgrade from Lion to Mtn. Lion.

OO.o, SnagIt V2, and Parallels V 7.x (don't remember the x part <latest>,

Skype, VLC, Audcity, yada-yada, all 100%

The only issue I has was sound preferences (me Bluetooth) kept going back to
the Mac Mini default of physical jacks.

Operative word is was. That seems to have stopped a few days ago.

Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.

'Save your juice, Bruce, It's my name.'

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG -

To unsubscribe, e-mail: