From "Maurice Howe" <maur...@stny.rr.com>
Subject RE: OSX Mtn. Lion over Lion Response
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2012 18:03:26 GMT
Tcat, the link you gave is a black hole.  But a check of TruFina.com shed
some light on things.  Thanx.

Maurice Howe
Experience is the thing you have left when everything else is gone.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tcat Houser [mailto:tcat.houser@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2012 10:43 AM
To: ooo-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: OSX Mtn. Lion over Lion Response

Yes, I did the upgrade from Lion to Mtn. Lion.

OO.o, SnagIt V2, and Parallels V 7.x (don't remember the x part <latest>,

Skype, VLC, Audcity, yada-yada, all 100%

The only issue I has was sound preferences (me Bluetooth) kept going back to
the Mac Mini default of physical jacks.

Operative word is was. That seems to have stopped a few days ago.

HTH

Tcat

Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.

'Save your juice, Bruce, It's my name.'
https://profile.trufina.com/Tcat

-----
No virus found in this message.