From "Niall Martin" <niallandje...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: Rewrite AOO in JAVA
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2012 10:32:38 GMT
I would have thought the developers would be cautious on this one. Many security experts seem
regard Java as dangerously buggy.  Oracle has just had to release a security update in a hurry,
though
some are complaining that their hurry is rather slow.  AOO depends on Java for base, but it
does not
seem to use the latest version of it.  Perhaps the panel would confirm this.

Best wishes