From Dale Erwin <>
Subject Re: Macros
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 19:57:18 GMT
OK, never mind.  I found the macro and set up the shortcut key again and
now it's working, but I can't understand how it got lost to begin with.

Dale Erwin
Av. 28 de Julio 657, Dpto. 03
Magdalena del Mar, Lima 17, PERU

On 8/30/2012 2:30 PM, Dale Erwin wrote:
> I made myself a macro for processing a file for some steps that I
> repeated over and over.  I used it for a couple of months and then took
> a break from that job for a while.  Today I tried to take up where I
> left off and the macro is no where to be found.
> I thought it would be easy enough to record it again, but a few things
> happened that I don't recall happening before and am now wondering if
> maybe I recorded the macro before installing AOO 3.4.0.  Is it possible
> that the install of AOO 3.4.0 could have wiped out my macro?

(Email Guard:, Virus/Spyware Database: 6.20530)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message