From Dale Erwin <d...@casaerwin.org>
Subject Macros
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 19:30:35 GMT
I made myself a macro for processing a file for some steps that I
repeated over and over.  I used it for a couple of months and then took
a break from that job for a while.  Today I tried to take up where I
left off and the macro is no where to be found.

I thought it would be easy enough to record it again, but a few things
happened that I don't recall happening before and am now wondering if
maybe I recorded the macro before installing AOO 3.4.0.  Is it possible
that the install of AOO 3.4.0 could have wiped out my macro?

--
Dale Erwin
Av. 28 de Julio 657, Dpto. 03

http://leather.casaerwin.org