From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: #VALUE! warning in spreadsheet
Date Sat, 25 Aug 2012 15:43:40 GMT
Ennio Sr wrote:
> On August 22 I sent this message to the old 'users@openoffice.org'
> which might have gone astray somewhere on the web (*):

You also sent it here, where you received two answers (plus another one
by Andreas Saeger today): see
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ooo-users/201208.mbox/browser
(page 2) to find your messages and the answers.

> (*) I have just realized something has changed and that list does not
> seem to exist anylonger. Can sombody tell me when this happened?

The OpenOffice project is now managed by the Apache Foundation. All
mailing lists on the old openoffice.org infrastructure have been shut
down (after several warnings were sent to users).

The most important mailing lists were recreated on the new
infrastructure. You will find a list at
http://www.openoffice.org/mail_list.html
but probably you will want to subscribe to the new "users" mailing
lists: the global one is
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ooo-users/
and there is a broad range of non-English ones, like Italian:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ooo-utenti-it/

In any case, send an empty e-mail to the "Subscription address" (like
ooo-users-subscribe@incubator.apache.org ) and reply to the address
confirmation e-mail. You will then receive all answers to your
questions, exactly like it worked for the old mailing lists.

Regards,
   Andrea.