From imacat <ima...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>
Subject Re: Stop-Motion Calc
Date Sat, 25 Aug 2012 03:50:57 GMT
On 2012/08/25 05:45, Andreas Säger said:
> Am 22.08.2012 20:16, Andreas Säger wrote:
>> Am 22.08.2012 02:38, Dan wrote:
>>>       The short video clip show a lot of hard work, persistence,
>>> perseverance, and a deep understanding of how Calc works. I was
>>> impressed at what can be done with this component of LO.
>>>
>>> --Dan
>>
>> I see a Java program which dumps background colors to a grid of Calc
>> cells. The Calc component is completely passive here.
> Ooops, I did it my way entirely in Calc:
>> http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=55857&p=245449#p245449

    Waoh...  That looks so cool!  It is another approach, and it is
faster when populating the cells.  But where do you paste those color
data in the cells from?

    Yes.  Calc is "passive" when I populate the colors to the cells.
But when playing it is "active" (the playing script resides in the
spreadsheet document).  I think Basic IDE/scripts is an independent
component from Calc from a scripting point of view, so I suppose Calc is
always passive in any case (not only still-motion).

    Anyway, your work looks so cool! ^_*'