From Scooter C <scoo...@scootersdesk.com>
Subject HEH insomniactoo@localnet.com
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2012 16:10:00 GMT
Mr, or Ms. HEH insomniactoo@localnet.com,

You don't know me, thankfully I don't know you and wouldn't care to.
You remind me of the Empire State building fellow.

Scooter

Heh wrote on 8/24/2012 11:26 AM:

  You're depressing as hell. If this is so gawd-awful for you, why do
you keep a it? Surely in all your 'searching' you've found something
that will work for you and do what you want and that doesn't send you
into such suicidal-sounding funks! If anyone or anything is "brain
damaged" it's you! Seek professional help, an expensive psychiatrist is
the first suggestion.