From Dan <elderdanle...@gmail.com>
Subject ATTENTION ROB [Recent 3.4.1 release]
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2012 15:43:48 GMT
      Some of us have a use for pre-releases. For example I use it in my
writings about Base. Is it possible to include in the release message
what pre-release version is also the stable version. If we already have
the latest version, we won't have to download the same version and that
is one less download that the mirrors will not have to produce.
      The pre-release I had was 3.4.1-1. I think this is the same as the
stable version, but I am not sure.

--Dan