From Larry Gusaas <larry.gus...@gmail.com>
Subject Quickstarter: was Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache OpenOffice 3.4.1 (incubating) released
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2012 04:06:29 GMT

On 2012-08-23 7:25 PM Kyabsuchi wrote concerning "Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache OpenOffice 3.4.1

(incubating) released":
> I have tried several times to install OpenOffice on System 7. each time I get a message
to close the QuickStarter, and the installer terminates, notifying me that the installation
is incomplete and the program has not been modified.

Quit QuickStarter and then install Apache OpenOffice.

To quit QuickStarter go to the system tray (or task manager) and quit  QuickStarter.

--

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com