From Dan <elderdanle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache OpenOffice 3.4.1 (incubating) released
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 22:20:22 GMT
      How do you know that the product is unsafe? Did you check the
digital signature, or check either the MD5 or SHA25 test for purity? Was
the message from Microsoft? If so, what process does MS use to determine
that a software program is save or unsafe? How accurate are its findings?
      Perhaps a web search for Apache OpenOffice or its predecessor
OpenOffice.org might reveal that the message you got was wrong.

--Dan