From 依瑪貓 <ima...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>
Subject Re: Italian Forum Off-line
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 19:03:58 GMT
    Sorry for the delay.  I suppose it is fixed now.

    One of the MySQL table is corrupted.  It seems to contain only
session data which is safe to delete.  I zeroize (TRUNCATE) it and it
seems to work now.

    Please try and tell me if the IT forum still does not work fine.

--
依瑪貓 imacat ^_*' <imacat@mail.imacat.idv.tw>
旅舍依瑪 http://www.imacat.idv.tw/ 《女聲》電子報 http://www.wov.idv.tw/