From Guenter Marxen <guenter.mar...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Stop-Motion Calc
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 22:00:15 GMT
Hello imacat,

Am 21.08.2012 22:11, schrieb imacat:
> On 2012/08/22 03:39, Dan said:
>>>
>>>       Thank you~ ^_*'  Trying to create cool things to promote OpenOffice
>>> and getting such feedback is really frustrating. ^^;
>>
>>         Things like this can be frustrating. Perhaps your first email
>> should have contained much more information. Your introduction is very
>> close to what too often appears in spam emails that many of us have
>> seen. I don't know, but I doubt that very many of the people of this
>> list knows what COSCUP 2012 is or what it does. (Some of us may be too
>> lazy to look it up.) This means that most would not know what this has
>> to do with Calc which is a spreadsheet application.
>>       Spam has taught people to be suspicious when they see something
>> new. So they reacted negative to your emails.
>
>      Could you please stop this, will you?  I'm only asking for kindness
> on this list.  This very same mail got positive responses on ooo-dev and
> our local lists.  Your opinion is proven incorrect and does not help.

please don't be too angry with elder people like Dan Lewis
(elderdanlewis@gmail.com).

Not having this name but beeing elder, I like your video and think, that
younger people will be more attracted by your video than by most of
serious "advertising" mails. And this is good for AOO!

--
Sincerily

G√ľnter Marxen