From "Niall Martin" <niallandje...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: Trouble with Open Office 3.4 Calc
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 20:41:57 GMT
I download the file, and open in a text editor (Notepad? - I use TextPad).  I then highlight
the whole
less the headings, and  copy the highlighted material.  I then open the spreadsheet bank statement
file,
and then paste.  A dialogue comes up asking me how It wants the material dealt with.  I make
sure that
the comma separated option is ticked. It is also convenient to set the other separator as
single quote.  I
then  OK and all is well.  If that is not clear perhaps you could say what exactly you are
doing.

Best wishes