From Dale Erwin <d...@casaerwin.org>
Subject Re: Help us brainstorm ideas for Apache OpenOffice 4.0
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 20:15:28 GMT
At the bottom of every email from this group there are instructions on
how to unsubscribe.  You can't depend on anyone else to do it for you.
If you figured out how to subscribe, I have faith that you can figure
out how to unsubscribe.

Dale Erwin
Av. 28 de Julio 657, Dpto. 03
Magdalena del Mar, Lima 17, PERU

http://leather.casaerwin.org
http://neapolitan.casaerwin.org

On 8/21/2012 1:50 PM, John Logan wrote:
> I cannot cope with all the correspondence on this site about things I do not understand
and have no interest in.  I have asked to be unsubscribed but nothing has happened.  Can you
please ensure I am deleted from any personal list of yours I may have inadvertently got onto.

=======
http://www.pctools.com/
=======