From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help us brainstorm ideas for Apache OpenOffice 4.0
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 19:23:09 GMT

YOU CAN DO IT ON YOUR OWN, THE ONLY THING YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO SEND AN
EMAIL TO

ooo-users-unsubscibre@incubator.apache.org

THIS INFORMATION IS ALSO AVAILABLE IN THE FOOTER

THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST

On 8/21/12 8:50 PM, John Logan wrote:
> I cannot cope with all the correspondence on this site about things I do not understand
and have no interest in.  I have asked to be unsubscribed but nothing has happened.  Can you
please ensure I am deleted from any personal list of yours I may have inadvertently got onto.