From Dan <elderdanle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help us brainstorm ideas for Apache OpenOffice 4.0
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 19:21:24 GMT
John Logan wrote:
> I cannot cope with all the correspondence on this site about things I do not understand
and have no interest in.  I have asked to be unsubscribed but nothing has happened.  Can you
please ensure I am deleted from any personal list of yours I may have inadvertently got onto.

> Thanks,
> John

<snip>

       The solution to your problem is listed below where 2 lines have
the following:

First you send an email to the email address above. Fill in the address
in the To box and send it (no subject and no message). Better yet, copy
this email address in the To box of a new email:
Click Send.
      Second, you will receive a verification email asking if you want
to be unsubscribed from the mailing list. When you get it, click the
Reply button which creates a new email. Then click Send in that new email.

--Dan