From Shane Curcuru <a...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Re: Scam issues.
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 02:50:56 GMT
Rob's blog post is a good description.  Another resource that this
project might want to point to is this easy to remember (well, for
someone who knows Apache stuff...) URL:

   http://www.apache.org/free/

If there is a specific, short blurb or update to make to this page that
would help the AOO PPMC, then let me know.  I was trying to make it both
as simple to read as possible, while ensuring it will *always* apply to
*all* Apache projects.

- Shane