From Dale Erwin <d...@casaerwin.org>
Subject Re: Scooter's Rant of the month
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 19:39:14 GMT
I have heard it said that there is no such thing as bug-free software.

Dale Erwin
Av. 28 de Julio 657, Dpto. 03
Magdalena del Mar, Lima 17, PERU

http://leather.casaerwin.org
http://neapolitan.casaerwin.org

a 501(c) Delaware Corporation. Please see: http://www.apache.org/foundation/records/

which is at the bottom of all pages on www.openoffice.org:

>> Apache OpenOffice is an effort undergoing incubation at The Apache Software Foundation
(ASF), sponsored by the Apache Incubator. Incubation is required of all newly accepted projects
until a further review indicates that the infrastructure, communications, and decision making
process    have stabilized in a manner consistent with other successful ASF projects. While
incubation status is not necessarily a reflection of the completeness or stability of the
code, it does indicate that the project has yet to be fully endorsed by the ASF.

> Non sequitur.  TLP projects at Apache also have bugs in their
> pre-release software, and even in their released software.
>
> -Rob
>
>> Please realize that no one on this project is paid by The ASF. We are all volunteers
as far as The Foundation is concerned.