From Scooter C <scoo...@scootersdesk.com>
Subject Re: Scooter's Rant of the month
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 15:18:36 GMT
Good Morning  Group,

Dan: My OS is WIN7x64 on a 64 bit computer.
     I have only one dictionary and I also took the list's advice then
and now.

Rob: Thank You. I have reinstalled version 3.4.0 and wait for the "real"
upgrade.
     By the way, Pre-Release 3.4.1 did fix the oddball Quicksart loading
of AOO's main screen.
     The dictionary still not working even in 3.4.0. But it had been,
before I erroneously installed 3.4.1.

My rant is still valid.

Take Care.
Scooter