From Hagar Delest <hagar.del...@laposte.net>
Subject Re: red borders in spreadsheet
Date Sun, 12 Aug 2012 20:04:17 GMT
Select the cells and hit Ctrl+M?

As a courtesy I have sent a copy of this reply to you as well as to the mailing list. Do Not
reply to me personally but just to the list at <ooo-users@incubator.apache.org> - replies
to my personal email address will be ignored.

Since you are not subscribed to this list you may not see all the replies to your query.
To subscribe Apache OpenOffice mailing lists go to
http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/mailing-lists.html

Regards,
Hagar

Le 12/08/2012 21:13, Webb Michael a écrit :

> A number of my borders between cells in my spreadsheets are now in red instead of black.
 Within a single worksheet some borders are red and some are black.  I have tried formatting
and searched through help and FAQs but cannot find an answer.  How can I turn the red borders
back to black?