From Dale Erwin <d...@casaerwin.org>
Subject Re: Software assistance needed
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 21:14:42 GMT
I'm sure glad I read this thread.  I thought the PDF extension had been
abandoned by Oracle.  I just downloaded it, installed it and opened a
PDF file in Draw with no problems.  The only thing I did that was
different from the steps enumerated by the OP was after opening Draw and
selecting Open I changed the File Type to PDF.  But I don't really think
that should make any difference.

Maybe Apache decided to revive it.

On 8/7/2012 4:12 AM, Niall Martin wrote

--