From Gerrit Sch√ľnemann <gsnewslet...@web.de>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Spell checker underlining
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 15:16:55 GMT
Hi,

[Spellchecker diff-underlining]
On 07.08.2012 15:48, Maurice Howe wrote:
> Wouldn't that not only cause clutter but increase operating overhead?

I suppose that strongly depends on the implementation. Lets say in the
respective positions, the underlining is changed from curly red to
zig-zag, or a different colour..I think many options are possible
without running into clutter.
The operation overhead is not there, the normal "right click, change
word to suggestion" function remains.
For me it's just so often that I think: Now, where did I actually make
the typo? Just to make the same mistake again the next day.

regards

GS