From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Registration and functionality of OOP
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 13:23:54 GMT
burlyson wrote:
> I have recently installed your programme but it will not allow me to register it
> (Java installed) and certain aspects of functionality i.e. cell formatting are inoperable

Registration is a legacy functionality, now removed.

Please make sure you download and install the latest version (branded as
"Apache OpenOffice 3.4") from the official site
http://download.openoffice.org/ before reporting problems. Or, if you
are already using version 3.4, just tell us what "Registration"
functionality you are using, so that we can investigate it.

Regards,
   Andrea.