From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Can not more send odt's
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2012 19:58:28 GMT
Michelle Konzack wrote:
> Now I have encountered, that OOo hardcode MUAs which are allowed to send
> mails...  What the fuck are they doing?
> Because the NAME of the mailer is unknown, OOo refuse to send mails  and
> I have to send it manualy, which  prevents/reduce  productivity  if  you
> have to send>100 invoices per day.
> Who has put in this crap of code into OOo?

I'm not sure what you mean, but I can specify any custom
scripts/programs in Tools-Options-Internet-Email.

What does "refuse to send mails" mean? Are you saying that if you
configure it that way you still have problems in sending mail from
OpenOffice? Can you report the full error message?

Regards,
   Andrea.