From Dan <>
Subject Connecting to a database
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2012 13:46:28 GMT
      I have a database located at ~/ that

extracted from an embedded Base database. I want to use Base to connect to this database.

I know that the Datasource URL is hsqldb:file:/home/<user
name>/ But what do I enter as the JDBC

Class? Should there be something entered in Tools > > Java > Class
Path? Is
so what?
      I want to be able to connect to the database files using hsqldb 1.8. I can do this
if I use hsqldb 2.2.8. How do I do this using Base?

The Datasource URL:
         hsqldb:file:/home/<user name>/
The JDBC driver class:     org.hsqldb.jdbc.JDBCDriver
Class Path:                /usr/local/hsqldb-2.2.8/hsqldb/lib/hsqldb.jar

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message