From tj ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem with OO Draw
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 23:11:33 GMT
On 7/30/2012 02:17, Peter Externest wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> a week ago I changed from OO release 3.3 to 3.4 and since that time have
> problems with OO draw. My documents have many pictures linked with their
> jpg origin. When loading only part of the pictures are to be seen, in
> the other cases there is only the link address to be seen. In release
> 3.3 the loading time was much longer, but all pictures could be seen
> afterwards.
>
> Please help!
>
> Peter Externest
>
> _______________________________
> Peter Externest, Dipl.-Kfm.
> Burchardstr. 20, D-48145 M√ľnster
> Tel.:   +49 251 393566
> mobil: +49 171 1460273
> peter.externest@unitybox.de
>   <mailto:peter.externest@googlemail.com> peter.externest@googlemail.com
> ePost: peter.externest@ePost.de

Hi, Peter,

Just a guess, but you may need to adjust your memory allotments for the
graphics cache: Tools > Options > OpenOffice > Memory. The 3.4 default
size seems to be 20MB. For working with the ODFAuthors manuals (lots of
illustrations) we use 256MB, 1MB per graphic, and 1 hour keep time.

HTH,
/tj/