From Hagar Delest <>
Subject Re: Java Run Time
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2012 20:13:48 GMT

There are many problems with Java and AOO 3.4 it seems.
See here:
Make sure that you've installed the 32bit version.

> Hi
>      I’ve been using OO successfully for several years on my old XP PC.  I recently
bought a new Windows 7 PC and downloaded the latest version of OO.  When I try to register
OO I get a “Must install Java Run Time”  message.  I’ve gone to Java’s site and downloaded
JRT several times and cannot convince OO that JRT is indeed installed.  I get the same message
when I try to access an OO database file.  It’s gotta be something simple, what am I doing
or not doing?
> Gerry

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: