From John Logan <>
Subject Help! 'Personal settings locked'?
Date Sun, 12 Aug 2012 15:01:18 GMT
I have a problem which has occurred this morning.  On trying to open OpenOffice I have been
met with the following text box:

Either another instance of is accessing your personal settings or your personal
settings are locked.  Simultaneous access can lead to inconsistencies in your personal settings.
 Before continuing, you should make sure user 'johnlogan' closes on host ''.

Do you want to continue?  Yes / No

Needless to say I haven't continued.

What do I need to do to sort this out?  Is there any way of telling if anyone has been accessing
my file?  Can anyone give me a good reason for not changing from OpenOffice which obviously
is not secure, when it should be?

As I can't access any file on my computer - HELP!!

John Logan