From "Alyce LeRoy" <alle...@chartermi.net>
Subject sound
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2012 17:44:49 GMT
I would like to know how to have a sound play all through the presentation.  I have a downloaded
song and would like it to play for all slides.  I can get it to play for the first slide but
then it stops.  I get a message on the screen that says "it is not a sound file" but I have
it saved as a wave file and a mp3 file.  I have read and tired all the things that it tells
me to do on the forum.  It doesn't work.  Please tell me what I am doing wrong so I can show
my class how to do it.  I have tried the presentations in Microsoft Office and it works.
We are using open office for a while now and like it very much but this is frustrating me.
Please return your answer as soon as possible.

Thank you, Alyce