From "rndmartin" <rndmar...@cix.co.uk>
Subject Re: Macros: from OO_2.0 to OO_3.4
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 20:52:52 GMT
I tried to access that file and it appeared to be private site requiring log in access.

Niall Martin
Sent from my mobile.

----- Reply message -----
From: "Ennio Sr" <nasr.laili@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Aug 30, 2012 21:40
Subject: Macros: from OO_2.0 to OO_3.4
To: <ooo-users@incubator.apache.org>

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 7:54 PM, Ariel Constenla-Haile
<arielch@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi Ennio,
>
> On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 07:20:13PM +0200, Ennio Sr wrote:
>> I uploaded an .odt copy of my macros to:
>> http://tinyurl.com/yee4a86
>
> This URL is not accessible, you need an account to access it.
>

> Regards
> --
> Ariel Constenla-Haile
> La Plata, Argentina

Hi Ariel,
the public area of my free web space should be accessible by anybody.
Please try again, and if you do not succeed be so kind to suggest an
alternate free public space web where I can upload the file: it's ony
24K large!
Go to:
 http://file.webalice.it
and insert:
- Username: mr.why
- Password: guest

I hope it works ;-)

Regards, Ennio
--
[Perche' usare Win$ozz (dico io) se ..."anche uno sciocco sa farlo.   \\?//
 Fa' qualche cosa di cui non sei capace!"  (diceva Henry Miller) ]    (°|°)