From Ennio-Sr <nasr.la...@tin.it>
Subject Macros: from OO_2.0 to OO_3.4
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2012 16:47:10 GMT
How can I make OO_2 macros work under OO_3.4?

It seems that keys association (which should be set by the ALT+0 macro)
are not recorded. AAMOF the ALT+0 ran automagically in OO_2 when the file
was opened and loaded a KeyBrdCfg macro (setting key association).[*]
If I try to run this wia Tools/Macros/Organize Macros/OpenOffice
Basic/Run a warning appears saying:
	BASIC runtime error
	An exception occurred
	Type: com.sun.star.io.IOException
	Message: .
and the relative script stops on the line:
shortCuts.store()

Regards,
    Ennio

-----
[*] In OO_2 it was necessary to load the KeyBrdCfg file manually...

--
[Perche' usare Win$ozz (dico io) se ..."anche uno sciocco sa farlo.    \\?//
 Fa' qualche cosa di cui non sei capace!"   (diceva Henry Miller) ]    (°|°)