From Ennio-Sr <nasr.la...@tin.it>
Subject Subtraction between dates in spreadsheet
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2012 16:13:20 GMT
Hi all,

When I opened one of my spreadsheets I found many  cells were filled
with the '#VALUE!' warning.
They are very old indeed (year 2008) but  they used to work fine when I
converted them from M$ stuff with some modifications.
As there are many trasnsactions involving subtraction between dates, I suspect that missing
value dates may be responsible for the error: i.e. if the formula says
'= (dateA - dateB)*n' and DateB is null, then the formula does not work.
On the other hand, if a date is null that means that there was no
transaction, so   I   cannot fill all void dates with a foo-value...

Can you help me?
Thanks for your attention,
    ennio

--
[Perche' usare Win$ozz (dico io) se ..."anche uno sciocco sa farlo.   \\?//
 Fa' qualche cosa di cui non sei capace!"  (diceva Henry Miller) ]    (°|°)