From Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>
Subject Re: sound
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2012 18:06:27 GMT
On Mon, 6 Aug 2012 13:44:49 -0400
"Alyce LeRoy" <alleroy@chartermi.net> wrote:

> I would like to know how to have a sound play all through the presentation.  I have a
downloaded song and would like it to play for all slides.  I can get it to play for the first
slide but then it stops.  I get a message on the screen that says "it is not a sound file"
but I have it saved as a wave file and a mp3 file.  I have read and tired all the things that
it tells me to do on the forum.  It doesn't work.  Please tell me what I am doing wrong so
I can show my class how to do it.  I have tried the presentations in Microsoft Office and
it works.  We are using open office for a while now and like it very much but this is frustrating
me. Please return your answer as soon as possible.

> Thank you, Alyce

Details are given in the first posting on this thread
http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=45194

Note also the remark in the last posting.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarrwrk@iol.ie>