From Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>
Subject Re: Opening of password protected files failes
Date Sun, 05 Aug 2012 16:50:04 GMT
On Sun, 5 Aug 2012 12:30:44 -0300
Ariel Constenla-Haile <arielch@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Rory, all,
>
> On Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 12:14 PM, Rory O'Farrell <ofarrwrk@iol.ie> wrote:
> >> with AOO 3.4.1 r1369110 (DevSnapshot) I can't open password protected files.
> >>
> >> BS: Ubuntu 12.04 64bit
> >
> > Using AOO 3.4.1 (1359641) on Ubuntu 11:10 (32 bit) document saves and reopens with
password.  I have no previously passworded files to try.

> Just to be clear, so that nobody wastes her/his time testing with
> previous versions, tests must be done on the latest build AOO 3.4.1
> r1369110 (this build has some changes related to password protected
> files, changes that should be tested; testing in previous versions is
> pointless).

OK, I have now installed r1369110 on Ubuntu 11.10 (32 bit), using en-GB language pack and
rerun my two previous tests.

Printing of the Klarinettenblatt.odt file was good.  All four pages printed.  I then re-saved
the file using a password; it reopened correctly when the password was supplied.  I was able
then to re-save the file without a password (which I remember had been giving problems is
some earlier version) and it opened the file without needing a password.  I find no problems
as reported with printing or opening with password.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarrwrk@iol.ie>