From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Printing issue
Date Sun, 05 Aug 2012 10:30:55 GMT
Hi Oliver, Josef,

On Sun, Aug 05, 2012 at 12:12:15PM +0200, Oliver Brinzing wrote:
> Hi,
>
> confirming - printing with aoo3.4.1 fails
> but printing with aoo3.4 is ok

What revision are you using? The latest RC isn't uploaded yet.

> i used pdf creator for testing.

I guess that PDF Creator created a PDF, didn't it? If you are able to
reproduce it, can you create a bug report and upload this PDF file, and
the original if Josef give us his kind permission? :)

I can't reproduce it: I printed the four pages without any problem in my
Epson printer and in the CUPS-PDF virtual printer:
http://people.apache.org/~arielch/Klarinettenblatt.pdf

@Josef: can you take a look at the cups error log? Usually you can get
it from the web interface at http://localhost:631/admin There is a "View
error log" button.