From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Printing issue
Date Sun, 05 Aug 2012 08:00:43 GMT
Hi Josef,

On Sun, Aug 05, 2012 at 09:36:23AM +0200, Josef Latt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I installed the RC2 incl. German langpack from
> http://people.apache.org/~arielch/packages/r1369110
>
> When I print a document with multiple pages only the first page is
> printed. The other ones are empty.
>
> Can anyone confirm this?

I can't. I tested with this dummy text document

http://people.apache.org/~arielch/print_me.odt

and it printed the 3 pages. If you try with another document type, or
with a more complex document, you may want to open a bug report and
attach the document; or simply upload it somewhere (AFAIK this mailing
list doesn't allow attachments) so that others can test with it.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina