From Michelle Konzack <linux4miche...@tamay-dogan.net>
Subject Re: PrintEco - Does it work with OpenOffice/LibreOffice?
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2012 18:15:45 GMT
Hello Jeffrey Deutsch,

> Hello Michelle,
>
> When I say compress, I mean PrintEco reduces the number of pages
> printed - and that's what the software is for.

How do they reduce the Pages printed?

Long time ago, when I was forced to use M$ Ware, it was definitively not
the quality I like to see.  ANd if you print from  M$  Office,  how  can
they reduce the pages?

Does it print two pages per side and duplex?  I can do this too  in  my
printer dialog since I print per month >5000  PDF  pages  of  technical
documentation...  which results in only 1250 sheets.

> Do you know whether it works with LibreOffice/OpenOffice? That's my
> only question here.

unfortunately not, since I do not more use Windows...

> Finally, by "5c4m 50ftw4r3" do you mean that it's some sort of scam?
> If so, what's your evidence for that assertion?

Most software I have seen for Windows in the last 2o years,  do  things,
which are already there, but sometimes a little bit hidden (because  the
funktionality is NOT important for most users) and it is hard  to  find,
exspecialy for Windows click users which  refuse  to  use  there  brain,
because they think, M$ does it right...

So, in clear, there are "enterprises" which  sell  so  called  software,
which is generaly only a GUI (Graphical User Interface) which  set  some
options in the registry...  not more!
             ...and then they sell it as "there own software" expensive.

Note:   I do the same under GNU/Linux by using a Shell  Script  and  the
        Tool Xdialog where I can make some settings and the script  call
        the right tool.  Not more and not less!   I  use  only  existion
        tools whitout programming big things...   It  requires  only  to
        read carefully some HOWTOs and Manualpages.

        Qestion of the day:   How many OOo users (in percent) do you
                              think, have read the Manual of OOo?

        This is the reason, WHY some commercials make the big money  and
        get rich and you stay as slave in there enterprise!

> Cheers!
> Jeff Deutsch

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day/Evening
    Michelle Konzack

               Internet Service Provider, Cloud Computing
                <http://www.itsystems.tamay-dogan.net/>

itsystems@tdnet                     Jabber  linux4michelle@jabber.ccc.de
Owner Michelle Konzack

Gewerbe Strasse 3                   Tel office: +49-176-86004575
77694 Kehl                          Tel mobil:  +49-177-9351947
Germany                             Tel mobil:  +33-6-61925193  (France)

USt-ID:  DE 278 049 239