From bob ziv <bob...@yahoo.com>
Subject OpenOffice 3.4
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 19:10:23 GMT
OpenOffice is installed on my HP laptop running Windows 7. I am very happy with it except for
one problem that popped up recently. I have a Spreadsheet with a line chart of money vs date.
Until recently I could bring the cursor arrow to one of the line data points and display the
money/date values of that point. Now this option is not possible anymore. When the arrow touches
one of the line points nothing happens.
Anybody, please HELP.
Bob Ziv