From "Alyce LeRoy" <alle...@chartermi.net>
Subject sound
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 01:52:18 GMT
I am using Windows XP.  I have tried everything that was on the forum.  Checking the loop till
next sound is not an option because it is not highlighted and I can't use it.  Could you tell
me what this means "not a sound file" in open office, that ia what I get when I insert a song
that I have downloaded.  It plays for the first slide and then stops.  I would like to show
the kids how to do this but I have to learn first.  Could you tell me if it a bug in the program
or am I not doing it right.  Any help would be appreciat