From "Maurice Howe" <maur...@stny.rr.com>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache OpenOffice 3.4.1 (incubating) released
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 22:01:42 GMT
Got a warning msg that your product was unsafe, so I deleted the download.
Here's the msg.

Maurice D. Howe
General MacArthur Honor Guard Assn
616 Lacey Drive
Endwell, NY 13760
607-754-0469
Maurice@stny.rr.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Weir [mailto:robweir@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2012 10:23 AM
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Cc: ooo-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache OpenOffice 3.4.1 (incubating) released

The Apache OpenOffice project is pleased to announce the immediate
availability of Apache OpenOffice 3.4.1, the latest release of the free and
open community-developed productivity suite.  This maintenance release
builds upon the success of Apache OpenOffice 3.4.0, which has been
downloaded over 12 million times by users in 228 countries, and adds further
language support, platform compatibility, performance enhancements and bug
fixes.  OpenOffice 3.4.1 can be downloaded now from
http://www.openoffice.org/download/ or by going to the the Help/Check for
Updates dialog within OpenOffice 3.4 or 3.3.

Further details can be found in our announcement blog post:

http://blogs.apache.org/OOo/entry/announcing_apache_openoffice_3_41

Regards,

-Rob