From NoOp <gl...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Possible Trojan in AOO installer
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 01:43:00 GMT
On 07/23/2012 01:47 PM, John Marsh wrote:
> Good point Rob. I'm inclined to think that the keylogger had nothing to do
> with my AOO download and Norton's warning just happened to coincide with my
> clicking on the AOO installer.
>
> John Marsh

If that is the case, then it would be nice if you can confirm, and, tag
the reply as: '[Resolved] Re: Possible Trojan in AOO installer'. That
way others that pick up this thread here, on the internet, or elsewhere
and do not read the entire thread, won't simply jump to the conclusion
that AOO intaller has a possible trojan.