From NoOp <gl...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: AOO-3.4.0 freezes when pasting a whole sheet
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2012 21:42:56 GMT
On 07/07/2012 08:57 AM, Fred Juan DIAZ wrote:
> Hi
>
> I recently did an installation on my ZenWalk Linux by deflating the
> .deb archive and putting it in /opt
> It works perfectly, excepted a strange behaviour that could perhaps be
> a bug, but...
>
> 1) Open a new empty Calc Sheet
> 2) Stay in sheet1 and write any text in A1
> 3) Select the whole sheet by clicking on the upper left corner (at the
> intersection of rows labels and lines labels)
> 4) Ctrl C to copy the whole sheet in memory
> 4) go to sheet 2
> 5) select the whole sheet by clicking on the upper left corner (at the
> intersection of rows labels and lines labels)
> 6) Ctrl V to paste sheet1 on sheet2
>
> AOO-3.4.0 freezes !
>
> $ top shows 95% proc used and amount of used memory increasing every 5 s
> obliging to kill (-15 is enough)
> Does someone reproduce this behavior on other platforms ?

Works for me:
$ cat /opt/openoffice.org3/program/versionrc
[Version]
AllLanguages=en-US
buildid=340m1(Build:9590)
ExtensionUpdateURL=http://updateexte.services.openoffice.org/ExtensionUpdateService/check.Update
OOOBaseVersion=3.4
ProductBuildid=9590
ProductMajor=340
ProductMinor=1
ProductSource=AOO340
Revision=1327774
UpdateID=OpenOffice.org_3_en-US
UpdateURL=http://update38.services.openoffice.org/ProductUpdateService/check.Update?pkgfmt=deb
UpdateUserAgent=<PRODUCT> (${buildid}; ${_OS}; ${_ARCH};
BundledLanguages=${AllLanguages})

$ uname -a
Linux ... 2.6.38-15-generic #64-Ubuntu SMP Fri Jul 6 18:51:28 UTC 2012
x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux