From Hel...@aol.com
Subject Re: updated now spell check gone haywire
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 02:27:33 GMT

In a message dated 7/1/2012 7:08:11 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
bsaintx@hotmail.com writes:

I  updated to the newest version. I have over 100 pages of text in a single
 document. Your new version is now stating that every word of my text is
spelled incorrectly. It is set to English USA. Uninstalled/reinstalled
repeatedly with no luck.
Please advise.
B Alexander

    Dear Mr. Alexander, I have  been having the same problem with Open
Office and spell checker, thesaurus and  synonyms. I believe that the email I
received today might help with both of our  problems with 3.4 Open Office.
Sincerely, Michael Joel Held _heldmx@aol.com_ (mailto:heldmx@aol.com)

       This is a bug. You can try  this:
1. click Tools > Extension Manager. You can see there are several  English
dictionaries installed
2. select those you don't need, then click  disable or remove. Leave only
the one that you need, e.g "English spelling  and hyphenation dictionaries
and thesaurus 2010.03.16"

good  luck

=