From Hel...@aol.com
Subject Re: updated now spell check gone haywire
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 02:21:23 GMT
Dear Mr. Louqingle, I have  been struggling with dictionaries on 3.4 and
did not understand how to correct  the problem, now, with your help I have the
answer that I've waited for since  switching from 3.3 to 3.4. I wish to
thank you and Open Office for their fine  program. Sincerely, Michael Joel Held
_heldmx@aol.com_ (mailto:heldmx@aol.com)

In a message dated 7/1/2012 10:04:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,