From Kandi Bauer <kandi7...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Templates down load issues
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 03:10:04 GMT

i just now updated the program the newer version
 > Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 11:06:08 +0800
> Subject: Re: Templates down load issues
> From: aliuzhe@gmail.com
> To: ooo-users@incubator.apache.org
>
> It works for me. Which version of openoffice did you used?
>
> 2012/7/23 Kandi Bauer <kandi7324@hotmail.com>:
> >
> > ok the frist one is the one for the kindel http://sourceforge.net/projects/aoo-templates/files/4907/kindle_template.ott/download
 that is the one that takes me to the blank page it says to wait and i do and then the the
blank page
> >> Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 08:42:27 +0800
> >> Subject: Re: Templates down load issues
> >> From: aliuzhe@gmail.com
> >> To: ooo-users@incubator.apache.org
> >>
> >> Hi Kandi,
> >> Which templates did you download? Can you provide the links? Let me try it.

and when I tried to download them they sent me to a blank page with a red X on it and nothing
happens are any of you having proplems with this should I email the site people and ask them
the question.Kandi