From Robert J C Macpherson <rjcmacpher...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: update Open Office 3.0 on Mac
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2012 07:32:21 GMT
a very good question I have been in trouble all day I had Apple 10.5.8 with open office org
running on as I was informed when i bought the computer, that I woulds have less trouble with
Windows, I took myself back to tafe to learn how to drive a Apple Mac only to be informed
that they only support Bill Gates here so I started up doing a course and it took me a full
term to find out how to go from windows to Apple , Now I loaded lion OX 10.6 and ended up
with 10.6.8 i went to scan a doc from my HP printer scanner and it would not work an hour
and half talking to apple it finally worked then I went to write a document and I could not
find open office , yes thats right I had to down load open office again, I haven't missed
any files as yet,  Marion and I also notice that the open office symbol has returned to the
dock, so good luck,
Rob