From "Mazza Verdante" <seedy...@bigpond.com>
Date Sun, 08 Jul 2012 12:12:50 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Doug [mailto:dmcgarrett@optonline.net]
Sent: Wednesday, 9 May 2012 3:55 PM
To: ooo-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Hello all, I'm Xin Li, the UX designer of Symphony

On 05/09/2012 01:21 AM, l x wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm Xin Li, I have been an UX designer for Symphony and I'm very glad to
> join ooo-users mailing list. I'd love to focus on AOO user experience work
> in the future.
>
> Welcome to send UX issues to Kevin and me to communicate, thanks! :)

I'm using Symphony on PCLOS, I like the fact that it is a mature
professional-looking design, fairly easy to find things and work with.
There are a few glitches, one of which is the loss of the
vertical line just ahead of the text input, another is an occasional
freeze, where you have to restart the program. Is anyone presently\
supporting Symphony, and if so, to whom should I address these problems?

Thanx for reading--doug