From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Establish some rules of conduct
Date Sat, 07 Jul 2012 20:59:18 GMT
On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 8:31 PM, Scooter C <scooter@scootersdesk.com> wrote:
> Good Evening Group,
>
> I agree this IS getting ridiculous!
>
> Perhaps some rules of conduct should be written up and the "three strikes
> rulings" should be put into affect.
> I am a member of several public and private groups and all have rules of
> conduct. This keeps discussions flowing and prevents "fights".

The age-old advise applies here:  Don't feed the troll !

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rcweir/7327744496/

Really, it is that simple.  Just don't respond.  If everyone does
that, then we're all good, right?  But if one of us is outraged and
responds, and that provokes a response, and so on, then we're mired in
a flame war.

So just don't feed the troll.

Thanks!

-Rob